The Tartini Hotel is situated in the very centre of a historical Piran, a pearl among northern Adriatic coastal towns. The location of the hotel gained even more value after the restoration of the Tartini Square in 2008 and closing it for traffic. From here to the town port there is literally only s step.
The place where Tartini Square is located today, was once a harbour for fishing boats of Piran. The harbour used to be outside the town walls, because the oldest, partly preserved walls propagated behind the present Town Hall. The St. Peter Church stood and still stands outside, beyond the walls all alone since the year 1272. The church was restored in the year 1818. The webcam Piran show the life in this beautiful Slovenian city